• We will greet the child and parent together.
• Each child will be appointed a key worker.
• The parent/guardian will be assured of the value of their presence to the child in this process.
• Parents/guardians are welcome to stay for the child’s first session. Some children may not be ready for a full session and the person in charge will advise the parents/guardians on this matter.
• Parents/guardians will be made aware of the necessity of interacting with their child and the other people in the service in order to reassure the child of the safety of the new surroundings.
• Children must be collected on time and promptly from their session at the agreed time.